Check back as we will update information as plans develop.
Take a look at our Photo Contest and Photo Gallery from the Festival!
~ The Northern Arizona Celtic Heritage Society Appreciates Our Volunteers ~
The Board of Directors of NACHS is grateful for the dedicated, hardworking, and enthusiastic volunteers who are involved with all aspects of our festival.
Without YOU, this festival simply would not happen. Thank you.
If YOU would like to enrich your life by volunteering we have all manner of jobs that need to be done from July 16 through July 21. Please call our volunteer hotline to discuss opportunities and times. 928-853-9499.
18th Annual ARIZONA HIGHLAND CELTIC FESTIVAL
July 18 & 19, 2015
Please mark your calendars and check back occasionally for information about the
18th Annual Arizona Highland Celtic Festival - July 18 & 19, 2015!
4200 East Butler Avenue
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
July 18 and 19, 2015
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Adults: 1 - day: $15; 2 - days: $25
Active Military with ID - $10 per day
Children 3-12 years: 1 - day: $5; 2 - days: $5
Other Exciting Celtic Activities!
NEW THIS YEAR!
Rugby Clinic - Saturday 9:00 to 11:00
Rugby Exhibition Game - Saturday 11:00 to 1:00
Hairy Highlander Contest - each day at 2:45
Kilted Limbo - Sunday at 1:00ish
The Wicked Tinkers
Bagpipe (Band and Solo) - Solo Schedule here
Tug o' War
CELTIC WEEK EVENTS
Join NACHS for CELTIC WEEK…. A whole week of activities!
Sunday July 12 –
- 7pm, NAU Music Building - Choir Room. Bagpipe lecture & performance with Bruce Hitchings and Aaron Shaw - FREE
- 7pm, Charlys at the Weatherford Hotel. Flagstaff Session Group - FREE
Monday July 13 –
- 7pm, NAU Music Building - Choir Room. Bagpipe and drum performance with Dixie Ingram, Gordon Brown and Stevie McQuillan - FREE
Tuesday July 14 –
- 1:30 pm, NAU Music Building - Choir Room. Bagpipe lecture & performance with Robert Watt and Bruce Hitchings - FREE
Wednesday July 15 –
- 5:30pm to 7:30pm, Celtic Concert in the Park...Bushmaster Park - FREE
- 6:00pm to 7:00pm, Bagpipe Happening… Heritage Square
- 7:30pm to ?, Piping School Pub Night...Gopher Hole at the Weatherford Hotel - FREE
- 7:30pm to ?, Session at Charlys…Weatherford Hotel - FREE
Thursday July 16 –
- 7:30pm to ?, Bagpipe Happening starting at Ashurst Hall on the NAU campus and leading to the 1899 Grill
Friday July 17 –
- 5:00 to 6:00 and beyond, FREE concert...Heritage Square
- 7:30 to ? Uptown Pubhouse Tasting of Fine Celtic Spirits - $30/person
- 8:00, Cassie & Maggie MacDonald...Shepherd of the Hills Church – $20/person
Saturday July 18 –
- 9 to 6… Arizona Highland Celtic Festival!
- 7pm to 8pm, Tastes of the Celtic Regions (exclusive spirits and foods) Zane Grey Ballroom in the Weatherford Hotel - $40/person...for tickets call Jude 928-556-3161
- 8 to ?, Celtic Ceilidh at Charlys in the Weatherford Hotel with Fionn McCool - $5/person
Sunday July 19 –
- 9 to 4… Arizona Highland Celtic Festival!
- 7pm Flagstaff Session Group, Charlys in the Weatherford Hotel - FREE
CELTIC KIDS CORNER
DISPLAYS and EDUCATION
Celtic Geology Exhibit
Genealogy Research Tent
NACHS Celtic Education Tent
Plants of the Celtic Regions
Spirits of the Celtic Regions
The Highland Rogues
Please check back here often, as we will update as new information becomes available.
Last updated: June 20, 2014
Please note: NO PETS (except assistance dogs) WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE PARK GROUNDS.
Pet sitting by Paw Placement will be available.
Paw Placement of Northern AZ will offer dog-sitting services at the Celtic Festival. From 9 am to 4 pm festival participants may leave their dog for a minimum donation of $10 for the first hour, $5 per hour after that. Kennels, water bowls and treats will be provided along with lots of TLC from PPNAZ volunteers.
Please note: NO ALCOHOL may be brought onto park grounds. This rule will be strictly enforced. Beer, wine, and spirits will be sold at the event.